Tuesday, June 7, 2011

James 1:12 Tests in our life

“God blesses the people who patiently endure testing.”    James 1:12
This verse speaks to me in SO many different levels. Taken in a literal since, college tests.  I have taken my time to complete college.  I have taken all the exams, instead of over loading myself I have taken it slow so I could do the best job I could.  I just picture Jesus with this hands on my shoulders while I take the exam.  While he may not be giving me the answers (no matter how much I wish he would!) but he is there for me in my stress and he is blessing me (Hopefully!) with the job he intended me to do.
I also think of it as far as pregnancy testing.  I don't usually get the chance to even take a pregnancy test, but I am viewing the whole conceiving notion as a test.  If I just patiently endure all the heartache and disappointment he will bless me.  God promises to bless us, and God will never let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment